Families – One day
- Pack a lunch to eat enroute
- Stop at Happy Rolph’s in St Catharines to look at the farm animals, birds and picnic
- If you’re lucky, you might get to see a boat going through the canal on your way to Niagara-on-the-Lake!
- Take Lakeshore Road all the way to Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Attend a matinee performance of Alice in Wonderland
- Take the Niagara Parkway to Niagara Falls and stop to see the Floral Clock
- Head home or grab a bite at one of Niagara Falls’ many family-friendly restaurants
Families – Two days
- Head to Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Take a backstage tour at The Shaw
- Pick up your pre-ordered Alice-themed picnic and eat on-site or meander to the gazebo by the Niagara River and enjoy the town
- Enjoy a matinee performance of Alice in Wonderland
- Head to your overnight accommodations at the Residence and Conference Centre and grab a bite across the street at the Outlet Collection
- Return to Niagara-on-the-Lake in the morning for a tour of Fort George
- Then head to Niagara Falls via the beautiful Niagara Parkway and stop at the Butterfly Conservatory
- Make sure to visit the Avondale Dairy Bar before you leave. You will earn big point with the kids!
Couples – One day
- Head to Niagara-on-the-Lake and stop in Virgil on the way. Grab a beer at the Silversmith Brewing Company and then cross the street for a pizza at the Pie Plate. Remember to grab some yummy baked goods for later on!
- Make your way to The Shaw for a matinee performance
- After the show, drive over to Peller Estates Winery or Trius Winery to make good use of your wine tasting vouchers (free with tickets to a show) and maybe pick up a bottle or two for home.
- If heading back home in direction of Toronto, you can stop at the Outlet Collection At Niagara for shopping and a bite
Couples – Two days
- Head to Niagara-on-the-Lake. If coming from the states, make sure to take the Niagara Parkway – a beautifully scenic drive sure to be the highlight of your visit … after The Shaw of course!
- Park at the Court House Theatre and take in the lunchtime performance, an entertaining one-act play.
- Head to the Irish Tea Room at the back of the Irish Shop for some lunchtime delights
- Spend the afternoon walking along Queen Street for some window shopping
- Visit the Niagara Historical Museum • Enjoy dinner at a local pub – say, the Olde Angel Inn, the Irish Harp, the Garrison House or the Sandtrap among others.
- Return to The Shaw for an evening performance. If your show is at the Festival Theatre, make sure you get there earlier for the free pre-show talk
- Head to your overnight accommodations at the Residence and Conference Centre
- For breakfast, a little something at the Outlet Collection at Niagara perhaps and maybe enjoy a bit of shopping while you’re there!
- Return to Niagara-on-the-Lake and take a backstage tour at The Shaw
- Pick up your pre-ordered Shaw picnic lunch and eat on-site at the Festival Theatre or meander somewhere else to enjoy.
- Rent a bike to explore the area – maybe head to MacFarland House for tea
- Visit Peller Estates Winery or Trius Winery to take advantage of your wine tasting vouchers (free with tickets to a show)
- Then head to Niagara Falls via the beautiful Niagara Parkway and stop at the Butterfly Conservatory before heading home.