The Shaw offers unique ways for you to strengthen relationships with your customers, clients and employees while showcasing your support for the arts. The Shaw Festival is one of North America’s leading cultural organizations and we have various ways for you and your company to be involved.
Our corporate program is distinguished in two categories; Sponsors ($10,000+) and Business Members (corporate gifts received up to $10,000).
The Shaw Festival experience takes place in charming Niagara-on-the-Lake; on the shore of Lake Ontario, home to award-winning wineries, championship golf courses, luxurious accommodations, rich history and delicious culinary delights.
Niagara-on-the-Lake attracts 3 million visitors annually. The Shaw generates an economic impact of $107 million for Ontario with a regional impact of over $40 million.1
- The Shaw is a registered charity
- Prominent tourism driver for southern Ontario
- Four theatres attract audiences of 275,000+
- 11 productions comprise the 2015 Season with approximately 730 performances
- 2015 season runs from April to October
- 10,500 members renewing annually at 75%, 600 employees at peak season
- Year-round profile is created through print, broadcast, outdoor media and online channels as well as collaborative initiatives with partners in both Canada and the United States
- 2015 operating budget is $29 million
Demographic profile of Shaw patrons
- High income earner
- Female (61%) / Male (39%)
- Majority of patrons are from the South Central / West Ontario Region
- Lifestyle: seeks intellectual stimulation, is well-read; enjoys theatre, opera, music, art and literature; participates in social activities, travels, and enjoys good food and wine
1 2010 Economic Impact Study