Each year we receive many requests from organizations wanting ticket donations as fundraising items for their events. We’re happy to support other not-for-profit organizations.
Please follow these guidelines when submitting your request:
Who Can Apply
We have a limited number of tickets available each year, so we give priority to:
- Arts organizations
- Registered charitable organizations in Southwestern Ontario and border states
What You Can Request
You may request two tickets each season to a performance of our choice (excludes A Christmas Carol). Sorry, we do not donate cash or merchandise. Please submit a written request on your organization’s letterhead, and include:
- Your organization’s mission/mandate
- Your charitable registration number
- Description of the event, including the date, expected attendance and how the Shaw Festival will be
recognized at your event
- Written request MUST be received at least 30 days prior to the event
- Full contact information including name, contact person, full mailing address and telephone number,
and email address.
Please note we do not donate tickets for:
- Stag and does
- Incentive programs
- Penny raffles
- Door prizes
Please send your requests by firstname.lastname@example.org
Events must be prior to September 7 to be considered for our 2019 Season.
We are unable to process requests for 2020 at this time.
Thank you for your request. Only successful applicants will be contacted by the issuing of the vouchers.