Each month one lucky Backstage Pass reader will win two tickets to a Shaw Festival performance! Contest entry is automatic. Please see complete contest rules below.
This contest is open to all subscribers of the Backstage Pass – the Shaw Festival eNewsletter. If you are not a subscriber, but would like to be, please click here.
- This contest is open to all subscribers of the Shaw Festival Backstage Pass, including those only wishing to receive eOffers. Contest entry is automatic.
- No purchase necessary.
- One prize will be awarded each month consisting of two (2) tickets to a Shaw Festival, Festival Theatre performance. Tickets are based on availability, excluding Platinum and Gold seats and must be used within the 2022 season (ending December 23, 2022). Value: $150.00.
- The prize must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable, nor redeemable for a cash value.
- Each month, one winner will be chosen from among the subscriber list. This draw will take place on Monday of the last full week of the month. The winner will be contacted directly before the last day of the month.
- The odds of being selected are dependent on the total number of subscribers each month.
- Each subscriber is entered only once.
- Contest is open to all residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) and the United States of America who have reached the age of majority according to the law of the province or states in which they reside, except for any affiliates (and those with whom they are domiciled) of the Shaw Festival. This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws, rules and regulations. Entrants agree to abide by the contest rules and decisions, which shall be final.
- The theatre tickets will be provided to the winner in the form of a voucher, redeemable for two (2) tickets (excludes Platinum and Gold seating) to a Shaw Festival Theatre production: based on availability.
- By accepting the prize, the winner and their traveling companion must agree to comply with the rules and regulations and agree to release the Shaw Festival, and any agents and assigns from any liability, damages or causes of actions with respect to or arising out of participation in this contest or the receipt or use of the prize awarded.
- The Shaw Festival, their agents and assigns, are not responsible for technical, internet, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions, or printing and production errors of any kind, and reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend the contest for any reason, at any time, without liability to anyone.
- Winners consent to the use of their name, photograph image and voice without compensation, for any future publicity or marketing efforts carried out by the Shaw Festival.
- All transportation to and from the Shaw Festival is the responsibility of the winner. All expenses associated with the use of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.