Whether on the edges of the old town, or in nearby cities, the Niagara Region has much to offer visitors. Niagara Falls shines with its famous Falls, while attractions near Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake include St Catharines, with its bustling Port Dalhousie, Welland Canal Centre, and numerous bars and restaurants, and Jordan Village, amidst the wineries of the Niagara Escarpment, brim with things to see and do.
Hilton Garden Inn
Come experience the heart of the garden conveniently situated in Niagara’s glorious wine region
1.866.777.8777 or 905-984-4200 hiltongardeninn.com
- enjoy accommodations in our beautifully appointed guest rooms plus a buffet breakfast for two each morning
- three-course dinner for two on a night of your choice
- only a 15-minute drive to the Shaw Festival
From $175 per person per night based on a two night stay
Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel
Where historic elegance meets contemporary flare
- well-appointed rooms in the Main Mill Historic Building
- a welcome bottle of Niagara’s finest VQA wines
- hot breakfast from our Flour Mill Scratch Kitchen Restaurant
Residence & Conference Centre
A unique and affordable alternative. Enjoy the same quality, service and amenities you’d expect when you travel, but at an incredibly low rate!
905.641.4435 or 1.855.782.9722 stayrcc.com
- seasonal (May 1-Aug 27) all-suite property offering free continental breakfast
- two-bedroom suites with kitchenette and free parking
- a 15-minute drive to the Shaw Festival
White Oaks Resort and Spa
The very chic and modern, four-diamond, five-star hotel in the heart of Niagara wine country directly across from the Outlet Collection at Niagara
1.800.263.5766 or 905.688.2550 whiteoaksresort.com
- superior accommodations
- $20 breakfast credit
- a bottle of VQA wine to welcome you upon arrival
- NEW! In celebration of the world premiere of Alice in Wonderland, sign your children up for an Alice-themed kids program for $10 per child. Exclusive to White Oaks.
All prices are quoted per person and do not include taxes and gratuities. Prices are subject to change, are based on weekday Blue seating, and may be upgraded. The Shaw offers packages with reputable suppliers but cannot accept responsibility if you are not satisfied. Exchanges must be requested through the property at least 48 hours in advance and are subject to availability.