- What’s On & Tickets
- Beyond the Stage
- Plan Your Visit
- Dramatic Getaways
- Support Us
The Shaw Festival located in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario is seeking a Database Analyst to join our IT Department. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, able to multi-task, flexible and possess excellent communication, inter-personal and organizational skills.
This position is responsible for providing database programming and data analysis assistance and support for all departments particularly Marketing, Sales, Development, Finance and Information Technology. The selected Database Analyst reports to the Information Technology Director.
• Develops, maintains, troubleshoots and deploys database scripts, custom screens and stored procedures to facilitate automation in the Tessitura environment
• Thorough working knowledge of SQL required
• Working knowledge of Tessitura, SSRS and Infomaker an asset
• Assists in creating and maintaining user documentation
• Provide user level support of Tessitura and its third party partner applications; T-Stats, Dashboards, RMA, N-Scan, Wordfly, etc, liase with internal employees and external vendors, ensure issues are resolved within given time frame and without any impact to the application
• Assists in providing strategic guidance for database solutions and architectures
• Provide backup support for web applications, client hardware, LAN, wireless and WAN network administration
The ideal candidate must possess post-secondary computer education as well as 2 – 4 years of work related experience.
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your cover letter and resume by December 16, 2016 to:
The Shaw Festival Theatre Canada
10 Queen’s Parade
Niagara-on-the-Lake, On L0S 1J0
Attn: Director Human Resources
We thank all candidates in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As one of the world’s leading theatre companies, The Shaw is dedicated to increasing diversity and inclusion in our audiences, our programs, and in all of our hiring for staff, artists, and recruiting of board members. The Shaw is committed to a future when our theatres are inclusive of all peoples, fully reflective of our diverse communities.
As such, the Shaw Festival is an equal opportunity employer committed to a barrier free recruitment and selection process.
In accordance with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), please advise Human Resources if you require an accommodation throughout the recruitment process. We will be happy to assist.