- What’s On & Tickets
- 2018 Season
- Festival Theatre
- Royal George Theatre
- Jackie Maxwell Studio Theatre
- Beyond the Stage
- Plan Your Visit
- Dramatic Getaways
- Support Us
FULL TIME POSITION
The Shaw Festival, one of the world’s leading theatre companies located in beautiful, historic Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario is seeking a Database Analyst to join our Information Technology Department. The successful candidate must be self-motivated, able to multi-task, flexible and possess excellent communication, inter-personal and organizational skills.
This position is responsible for providing database programming and data analysis assistance and support for all departments particularly Marketing, Sales, Development, Finance and Information Technology. The selected Database Analyst reports to the Information Technology Director.
• Develops, maintains, troubleshoots and deploys database scripts, custom screens and stored procedures to facilitate automation in the Tessitura environment
• Configure systems and business processes, working as part of a team to enhance and streamline systems
• Provide development specifications for system integrations, working as part of a team to enhance and streamline integrations with existing Financial Edge application
• Provide user level support of Tessitura and its third party partner applications; T-Stats, Dashboards, RMA, N-Scan, Wordfly, etc.
• Liase with internal employees and external vendors, ensure issues are resolved within given time frame and without any impact to the application
• Assist in providing strategic guidance for database solutions and architectures
• Provide backup support for web applications, client hardware, LAN, wireless and WAN network administration
• Assist in creating and maintaining user documentation
• Additional duties as assigned
• Must possess post-secondary computer education
• Thorough working knowledge of SQL required
• Working knowledge of SSRS and Infomaker an asset
• 3 – 5 years work related experience
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your cover letter and resume by January 28, 2018 to:
Director Human Resources
Shaw Festival theatre, Canada
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be
As one of the world’s leading theatre companies, The Shaw is dedicated to increasing diversity and inclusion in our audiences, our programs, and in all of our hiring for staff, artists, and recruiting of board members. The Shaw is committed to a future when our theatres are inclusive of all peoples, fully reflective of our diverse communities.
As such, the Shaw Festival is an equal opportunity employer committed to a barrier free recruitment and selection process.
In accordance with Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), please advise Human Resources if you require an accommodation throughout the recruitment process. We will be happy to assist.